2010年4月9日星期五

S.H.E.R.O



Yeah ! at least i bought my baby S.H.E cd last week.

They are pretty.They are Cute.They are prefect my god!

S.H.E = SHERO ((x

Hehee*


That "HE" i mention last page,

Im trying to take it out from my heart, and i know that I CAN DO IT!

No more hurt because of HIM anymore nowadays.

Just i will keep an eye on finding job or study a couse im intersting in .

0mg, my friends are planing to go KL for work or study and stay there.

err ~ im serious pondering on it.

I think i wont move to there if i found a job here.




><".... feel wanna eat sushi suddenly ...


zzzzz...



Mummy is going out for trip.

I need to call my sis wake up to school at 5:50 in the morning~
for me ? it's really tiredd
Because i never wake up b4 1130am, after graduate -.- haha

A lot of ppl are in sick recently @@"

Err ~ my babyss , and also my lovely dear ~

it make me worry

take care ya all .

miss-ing someone ((:


没有评论:

发表评论