2010年3月21日星期日

A very serious sick.

0h my god, im just recover from a very serious sick.
Damn it ~
Cant eat, cant drink, cant stand, also cant sleep .
Dizzy, keep feel wanna vomit, and the most important point is headache, pain until like shit, cant sleep, cant stand. 0mg, the pain is really scary .

So ? mummy bring me to see a doctor, a indian doctor.
Doctor:"wow, u r really serious in sick girl, if u still haven recover after 2days, u need to follow me to hospital for checking kay girl ? "
I din't answer doctor, cause when i heard that i need to go hospital for checking, i know that i need to have an injection ~ aiyorr ~

Dont know why,many of my friends are celebrate their birthday & weeding when im sick ING.
And keep calling me to go celebrate together with them, i can't ><" i still haven find a job yet... because i keep sick on this few month. almost few week sick once ~ lol. hooope that i will recover soon, and dont keep sick on few week ! God bless !

没有评论:

发表评论