2011年3月21日星期一

Singapore Life.

Sixth day in Singapore,
I found a job, just waiting Government to approve me.
its need two to three week to complete.
I Have Nothing To Do on this few weeks, My god!

Keep online & pps wathing drama at hostel from afternoon until my bf finish work at night,
also i meet my friends of Singapore.
This is how i over the time this few days.
This is Me & MoMo from Singapore.


Hope to start work as soon as possible!
because i need Money$ Money &Money$ ~ xDD

A lots of my friends are coming Singapore for work soon.
What a coincidence! O.o
hope to meet u all soon !

God ! Its only 5pm now, i still need to wait for 4hours, just my bf finish his work.
Aiyorr ~
but I think i should be satisfied
luckily i still got laptop to use from my bf.
If not ..... ... ... Zzzzz


lalala ~ continues my pps!

gaayaU ar my dear !! :)




没有评论:

发表评论